Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Day of Fall

Or so they say...it was in the mid to upper 80s. Actually, it was beautiful, especially in the middle of Woodland Park. We had a great impromptu picnic and was even surprised by a visit from Daddy.










Henry enjoyed a special treat! A cupcake sent up from Ommy from the CTK Picnic.





Daddy is a good sport!








A little bit of nature in the middle of town...a large Red Tail Hawk joined us for lunch. I don't think he was having what we were having. *shutter*


On a little prettier note, you just never know when you are going to find a little jewel and why I almost always haul my big camera around with me. I wish I had taken a zoomed out picture of this. This butterfly was sitting on broken up concrete on dead leaves almost in the gutter of a busy street. Guess it is all in how you look at it.

Happy Autumnal Equinox!

1 comment:

Auntie Laura said...

Way to go Ed!! Ya'll looked like you had a great day and I love the shot of fisher with his tongue. Great shot of the butterfly too. Miss ya'll
Laura