Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach 2010

I took my big camera to the beach this year but didn't get it out of the bag until the last night. I'm having so much fun with the camera apps I thought I'd try something new this year.

Check out how much the boys have grown...

2009 trip
2008 trip


Our favorite pit stop on the way to the beach...Dreamland BBQ in Birmingham. This is what they bring you out to eat before your order is ready. I could honestly just stop with this.


Keeping occupied.


Ahhh. This didn't happen as often as we would have liked.


Welcome to Scenic Pensacola Beach!


Suited up for our first day.


Dude.




Swashbuckling Pirate Henry.


This is what I end up doing on the beach a lot, holding sleeping babies. This has lead to some interesting tan lines and burns.


As you might have heard there was a little oil spill going on in the Gulf of Mexico this summer. We saw quite a lot of action in the sky and around us because of it.


Again..



Someone's swimsuit was a little big for him.



Fisher has learned to "smile" for the camera. You'll see a lot of this in his birthday photos.




We brought our bikes to the beach this year and had a lot of fun going on nightly rides. Fisher loved his new seat.






This is usually how Fisher ended those rides.

























































































AND...here are some for my mom...some that don't "look like they're from the 50's"....from Ed's camera that we thought was lost but was recently found!



















No comments: