Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


The biggest news from this Thanksgiving is....Henry got his own seat!


Ed getting a pre-dinner workout before the big dinner.


I want to eat his cheeks for Thanksgiving!


Lots of pre-dinner excitement!



Some of our cast of characters...I mean, dining companions.


Not sure what is going on here...


...but true to form...his brother wants in on it.


Our beautiful dining area that Mom pulled together to accommodate the crowd this year (my pictures don't do it justice). It was fun having a big group. I think Mom has just about recovered by now.



I made pilgriam hats for the boys. Henry was happy to wear his.


Fisher was happy...


...to pull his off.


Another attempt by the wily Ommy to capture the allusive photographer on film (...on pixels...on memory card...what is it now?).


Hard to capture a group of people eating that makes everyone look good...


But I think I did it!

What a great dinner with our family. We are truly thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: