Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

Merry Christmas from the Allen household. Traditionally we always have our big celebration on Christmas Eve. This year, as every year, was really great. Christmas has really taken on new meaning and new spirit with Henry and now with Fisher. Happy First Christmas Fisher.




I have no idea what was going on here, but I love the expressions that Ommy and Aunt Kake are making, they are probably going to kill me, but I think it is really sweet.


Aunt Kake always shares. And look at Ed's face...are we all just nutty about these kids or what.


Poppy loves his boys!





Henry with Kate's dog Greta. (is this Greta's first appearance on the blog...welcome Greta)


Ed told me I could open one of my presents from him early when I was complaining about how much my flash washes people out...the hit went totally over my head and you will notice that pictures taken in low light situations from now on look soooo much better. Thanks Ed!





Mmmmmmm...Christmas is fun!



More noshing on tables.



That is a big stack of presents there Henry.


Fisher's first experience with wrapped presents...you KNOW what he wants to do with that pretty present don't you? (upcoming post about just that topic).


Handy Manny tools from Uncle Cav and Aunt Whit.




Isn't this the expression you want when you give someone a present.

No comments: